Abstract Submission for ACA-APCC 2016 is Open!
Do not miss the opportunity to share your latest findings at this leading platform. Presentation topics include:
- Adult Development & Aging
- Asian Case Studies/Research
- Career & Employment Counseling
- Children & Adolescents
- College Counseling
- Counselor Education & Supervision
- Counselor Wellness
- Counseling Interventions
- Counseling Theory
- Group Work
- Humanistic Counseling
- Human Development Across the Lifespan
- LGBTQ Issues
- Licensure and Certification Requirements
- Marriage, Couples & Family
- Multiculturalism & Diversity
- Private Practice
- Professional Issues
- Rehabilitation & Disability
- School Counseling
- Social Justice
- Spirituality & Religious Values
- Substance Abuse & Additions
- Trauma & Disaster
Be part of ACA-APCC 2016 – submit your abstract by 28 March 2016.
All submissions should be on the template provided and emailed to email@example.com.
Visit http://www.aca-apcc.org/abstracts/ for the full list of presentation topics and guidelines for submission.
We're Back with More! – ACA-APCC offers a 2-day Programme in 2016.
ACA-APCC 2016 is back with a more extensive programme – we have expanded to a 2-day programme and have included skills development workshops! Take a look at the preliminary programme at www.aca-apcc.org/programme and join our mailing list to receive the latest updates.
Visit the conference website (www.aca-apcc.org) for more information or join our mailing list to receive updates.
The American Counseling Association would appreciate if you would assist in circulating this email to your peers and colleagues who may be interested to attend.
ACA-APCC 2016 Secretariat
More info ; http://www.aca-apcc.org/edm/edm01_abstracts.html